BOOKING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1) Horton Management Limited is acting as booking agents leaseholder or freeholder for the venues detailed overleaf
2) On receipt by us of your completed booking form and deposit we will reserve the services chosen at the indicated dates providing those have been agreed as vacant.
3) Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted in respect of all persons traveling when the invoice is dispatched to the person signing the booking form.
4) Your completed booking form showing all clients must be accompanied by your deposit. The deposit is accepted as part payment towards the total cost of the holiday.
5) The person signing the booking form confirms that he/she has the authority of all other persons included in the holiday to make the booking on their behalf and that he/she has read and accepted these booking terms and conditions and the rules on site. All bookings and departure dates are confirmed to (and all correspondence will be with) the person signing the booking form. The person signing the booking form is liable for all costs and charges on behalf of the party, including bankers costs for returned checks or transfer,…
6) (a) The balance of the cost of the holiday must be paid no later than 8 weeks before departure. If you book within 10 weeks of departure you must pay the total cost of your holiday at the time of booking.
(b) If unconditional payment of the balance is not received by us by the due date, we reserve the right to cancel your booking, forfeit any deposit made and levy a cancellation charge as though there had been a cancellation in accordance with paragraph 7.
7) The price of your holiday is guaranteed free of price increases and surcharges.
8) In the event you cancel your confirmed booking, it can only be accepted if it is in writing from the person who signed the booking form, and the following cancellation charges will apply:
Period before departure
More than 56 days
30 – 55 days
less than 30 days
9) (a) You must have a valid UK passport. This is your responsibility and we accept no responsibility for any delay or expense incurred through any irregularity in your documents.
(b) The service providers reserve the right immediately to terminate the services they are contractually obliged to provide to you if they, their employees or agents or any other appropriate person in authority in any place or on any vehicle or craft judge your behaviour to be likely to cause discomfort or harm to other clients or any other person or property. If because of such behaviour you are prevented by your carrier from travelling, our contractual obligations under these conditions will terminate immediately. In either case any appropriate cancellation fee will apply and we will not be liable to you for any refund or compensation or any costs or damage which you may incur.
10) Force Majeure: We will not be liable for loss or delay occasioned by any of the following: Strikes, Riots, Political Unrest, Hostilities, War or threat of War, Terrorist Activity, Industrial Disputes, Fire, Flood, Technical/Weather problems to transport, Closure of Ports, Weather conditions or any other event(s) beyond our control.
11) Horton Management Limited strongly recommends that you purchase travel insurance and do not accept liability for any financial loss incurred as a result of you not so doing.
12) Whenever possible, any changes to the booking requested after the written confirmation of booking is sent out to you will be accommodated. Dependent upon the nature of the changes, additional costs could be incurred.
13) Jurisdiction: Signature of the booking form constitutes acceptance of a contract on these terms subject to English Law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the English Courts.
14)Complaints Procedure: In the unlikely event that you or a member of your party has a complaint about your holiday; whilst in France, the complaint must be notified to the local representative in the first instance. Unresolved complaints must be sent in writing to Horton Management Limited. within 7 days of arrival back in the UK.
15)For ferry bookings, the booking terms and conditions of the ferry company are applied.
Liability: Horton Management Limited liability shall be limited to the cost of the holiday as specified on the booking form.